There are substantial benefits in paying for a coworking space.
First I would say, it’s about being in a nurturing environment that can facilitate your growth as well as having an amazing combination of both PEOPLE and RESOURCES that can allow you to accelerate your business. A coworking space usually has a fantastic combination of both.
When it comes to people, we’re talking about all the numerous characters you’ll encounter while running your business. Examples of these would be fellow entrepreneurs whom you might benefit from meeting. If you meet someone and have phenomenal synergies, you never know to what heights a new partnership could take you to. Even if that’s not the case, if you were, for example, an amazing programmer and needed a designer to speed things up, there could be someone in the office that is renting his space to expand his creative career. Collaboration is a HUGE part of it all.
When it comes to resources, your shared workspace will let you know everything that comes along with your membership. These could be:
- Access to a mentor in your industry
- Access to networking events offered in-house to assist you in making the right connections in the city
- High-speed internet connection
- Unlimited gourmet coffee to fuel your long hour days
- Inspiring conference room to impress any size clients
- Smart TV setups to blow anyone away with your presentations
- Even have someone take calls or messages for you when you’re out of the office
All of the above would be at a fraction of what it would cost you to have the same level operation on your own dime. It’s just the logical thing to do in the early stages of your business. We offer various options for entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re in need of a temporary solution on a part-time basis, or have a staff of 10-15 team members that need 24/7 access to the office, we can customize your workspace to provide the most value for your company.